1. Candidates should enter the examination classroom ten minutes early. Candidates should not take theexaminationon account of15 minutes’ late. Candidates should not leave the examination classroom within 30 minutes at the beginning of the exam and 10 minutes at the end of the exam. In the course of the exam, youmust use black neutral pen to answer, otherwise the result will be zero.
2. Candidates should bring student card with them, and be seated according to the number orassignedby the examination supervisor. Candidates should put the student card on the upper left-hand side.
3. The examination room should be kept quiet. Candidates should not smoke, make noise or influence classroom order. Candidates can put up handsifhaveany questions. Candidates can query if theprintis too small for them, but they should not ask any questions related to the contents of the exam paper.
4. Candidates should not bring mobile phone, beeper, cell phone and other electronic devices into classroom. Candidate should also not bring devices like electronic dictionary and calculator with them.
5. Candidates should carrystationerywith them. Candidates should not borrow stationery from other students without the classroom supervisor’s approval.
6. Candidates should not bring books, notebooks and review outlines (no matter whether they are related to the contents of the examination paper or not) into classroom. Candidates should not carry other materials which are not required. Those who have already brought them are required to put in the assigned place. Handbags or schoolbags are not allowed to be brought into the seat.
7. No cheating behaviors are allowed. Candidates who are caught cheating will be dealt with according to relative terms in Examination Violation Penalty for Candidates in SDUTCM and Violation Penalty for Students inSDUTCM.
8．If under any of thefollowingcircumstances, candidates are required to leave the examination classroom and are disqualified for the exam.
(1) Candidates do not bring required documents.
(2) Candidates are not seated according to the number or are not seated in the assigned place required by the classroom supervisor.
(3) After the exam paper is distributed, candidates still refuse to listen to the classroom supervisor’s advice and continue violating exam discipline.
9. The examination paper, answer sheet, writing paper are distributed by classroom supervisors together and are collected after the exam is over. Candidates can not bring them outside exam classroom. Candidates are not allowed to bring writing paper by themselves. If candidates finish the exam before required time, they should put up hands to sign the classroom supervisor first and then leave the classroom after their paper is collected. After the exam is over, candidates should stop writing and wait for the classroom supervisor’s collection. Candidates are not allowed to buy time after the examination finishes. Candidates are also not allowed to talk loudly in the exam classroom or near the exam classroom.
10. Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam classroom for any reason without permission, or else they will be regarded as giving up the exam. If candidates urgently need to leave the exam classroom, they should put up hands and get the classroom supervisor’s permission first.
Examination Violation Penalty for Candidates
1．Students shouldobserveexaminationdisciplineIf and complywiththe directionsandarrangements made by classroom supervisors. If under any of thefollowingcircumstances, students are regarded as violating examination disciplines:
（1）Students bring documents that are not allowed (see Examination Rule ofSDUTCM), including mobile phone that is not switched off and is not put in the assigned place;
（2）Students do not sit in the assigned seat;
（3）Students start writing before the exam starts or continue writing when the exam time is over;
（4）Students look at other’s answers, whisper, make signals or gestures;
（5）Students make noise, smoke or influence classroom order in the exam classroom or near the exam classroom;
（6）Students leave the exam classroom without getting the classroom supervisor’s permission during the examination;
（7）Students bring examination paper, answer sheet or writing paper outside the examination classroom;
（8）Students answer questions with pens or paper that are not allowed; students write down name, students number in the place that are not required; or students make other signals in the exam paper;
（9）Students violate other exam disciplines but do not commit cheating behaviors.
2. Students should take examinations according to theprincipleof fairness and justice. They also should not get the exam’s answers and results by impropermeans. If under any of thefollowingcircumstances, students are regarded as cheating:
（1）Students bring relative materials or electronic devices that are relative with the exam; or students write down letters that are relative with the exam on the desk, body or near the seat;
（2）Students copy or assist copying other’s answers or letters that are relative with the contents of the exam;
（3）Students rob or steal other’s exam papers, answers, or students force upon others to provide convenience for the copying of themselves;
（4）Students use communication equipment during the exam or their mobile phone is not switched off;
（5）The students replace someone to take exams or someone replace the student to take exams;
（6）Students destroy examination paper, answer paper or other exam materials deliberately;
（7）Students fill in information like name, student card number that are not in accordance with themselves;
（8）Students pass or exchange question paper、answer paper or draft paper with each other;
（9）Studentsplagiarizeother’s works ingraduationthesis;
（10）Students commit other cheating behaviors.
3. If under any of thefollowingcircumstancesfound by the classroom supervisor during or after exam, students are regarded as cheating:
（1）Students forge cards, certificates,archivesor any other documents to get the qualification for the exam or score;
（2）In theprocessof paper marking, more than two students’ answers (including two)are found the same for the same subject in the same examination room;
（3）Many Students cheat on the exams due to the mess and disorder of exam disciplines;
（4）The classroom supervisor assist cheating and is verified after the exam;
（5）Students commit other cheating behaviors; students who violate term 4 or term 5 are given relative penalty and their score of the exam is invalid.
4. If students commit any of the behaviors in term 3, they are not allowed to continue the exam. Their score for the exam is invalid and should be given relative penalty. Students who violateRegulationson Administrative Penalties for Public Security will be sent to the local public security organ. Students who commit crime shall beinvestigatedfor responsibi1ities in accordance with theCriminalLaw.
5. If students cheat during the exam and thereby get their mark, corresponding certificate or qualifications, their certificates are regarded as invalid and shall beconfiscated. If students have already been admitted to school under that circumstance, their entrance qualification and students status will be deprived.
6. Students who replace someone or are replaced by someone to take exams are dealt with severely and even can be dismissed from school. Other members shall be subjected to administrative sanctions and even can be dismissed from employment. The school provides their personal information publicly to the corresponding unit according to their record of cheating behaviors.
7. If students violate the exam disciplines seriously or cheat on the exam, their score for the subject is 0. Those students are given relative penalty in accordance with the seriousness of the cases. Students who cheat during the makeup exam or restudy exam, they are not allowed to take the last makeup exam which isbeforegraduation